And yes, there are computers right by the weights.
2) will there be fireworks at 8am and 10am and 12pm and 2pm. No hour is safe.
3) will there be construction at 3 in the morning. Loud, thunderous construction. In a residential neighborhood.
4) will you see a man carry two large buckets onto the plane, one filled with chicken eggs and the other with red chili peppers.
5) will an audience absolutely love a performance that was completely chaotic in every way. AKA the foreign teachers’ Christmas program.
6) will the student ushers of the said Christmas program wear bunny ears and kimonos. I guess that’s what they think of when they think of Christmas…
7) will the flight attendant completely ignore the captain’s instructions to stop service due to turbulence.
8) will the door-prizes at the annual New Year’s banquet be laundry detergent, toilet paper, and blow-dryers.
Yes, this has all happened to or around me... haha. As we like to say in our household, "China always wins."
**Apologies for the lack of posting in the past month, life has been (more) hectic than usual. Will be posting a more-extensive update later this week!**